Monday 7 January 2013

New Year - Fresh Start

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

Firstly I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year,

I hope this year is a good one for you all!

And a huge welcome to all of you new followers and competition entrants - lovely to see you all and I hope you like what you see so far!

We are very excited about a jam packed 2013 here at CRAZYFORCOSMIC so dont forget to add us to facebook, and twitter and join our newsletter on the right of the page and bookmark us!


I have much to do to get this blog fully up and running, while also planning the fundraising event of the year for COSMIC *fngers crossed* and dealing with some terrible health issues and attempting to look after my two rascals - so PLEASE bear with me and I am hoping this blog will do some amazing things for COSMIC with your support!

Please bear a thought for those families whom spent this festive season in the PICU at St Marys Hospital, Paddington with their children, I unfortunately almost spent Christmas there in 2011 but COSMIC and the PICU staff managed to get my little boy home on Christmas Eve for his first Christmas and I cannot thank them enough.
It was a horrible frightening time full of worry and stress and I wouldn't wish such turmoil on anybody, and I hope their little ones are doing much better now.

NEW YEAR  = NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
Mine is to concentrate on improving my health as much as I can and work with my doctors to finally confirm the long awaited diagnosis of whats wrong with me, was told MS, then reconsidered now they are 99% sure its MS although not good news. It would definately be nice to have a confirmation and be out of limbo!
And spent more time on doing family activites together.

So do you have a resolution?
Or do you hate the idea?

Until next time, Best wishes
Lisa x
CRAZYFORCOSMIC

No comments:

Post a Comment